Our Occupational Health and Safety Values
As Fabre Elevator Top Management; It has established and implements the Occupational Health and Safety Management System in accordance with the BS OHSAS 18001: 2007 Occupational Health and Safety Management System standard, taking into account the Human Power (all of our Employees), in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
As Fabre Elevator Top Management; We are determined to show the necessary compliance and importance to the determined Occupational Health and Safety Management System and to allocate the necessary resources in the most appropriate way. The ability of our employees to work in a healthy and safe environment is among the primary priorities of our organization.
Acting on the “value given to the employee”, which is one of the most important elements in the corporate vision, Fabre Elevator; It promotes the implementation of planned and systematic works within the scope of Occupational Health and Safety by ensuring integrity between the Occupational Health and Safety Policy and legal legislation and business processes.
As Fabre Elevator Top Management; Our target in Occupational Health and Safety is “ZERO WORK ACCIDENT AND ZERO OCCUPATIONAL DISEASE”. In order to achieve this goal, we continue our efforts regarding the participation of our employees and the allocation of necessary resources.
Our Occupational Health and Safety Policy
As Fabre Elevator Top Management, our products; At the stage of reaching our customers and afterwards, we work with our entire Asset to become a quality and reliable brand.
To reach our reason for existence;
- Our primary goal is to protect the health and safety of all our employees, and to ensure continuous improvement and development by reviewing our Occupational Health and Safety Policy for the conditions and developments of the day,
- With Zero Accident, Zero Occupational Disease Mission, our most important value is with our employees wherever we operate; We are committed to acting in accordance with the applicable National and International Occupational Health and Safety Law, Legislation and Other Requirements.
To realize our commitment;
- We consider creating a healthy and safe working environment as a basic principle,
- We develop methods, create targets and management programs to create a Sustainable Occupational Health and Safety Management System and continuously improve its performance,
- To prevent Occupational Accidents and Diseases; We identify and evaluate OHS risks and take measures to reduce risks,
- We work to create a culture of awareness and create a safe working and living culture in our employees, suppliers and visitors,
With our OHS Practices, we work with all our strength to be an exemplary Organization and ensure that our OHS Policy is open to public information.